On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:54:47 -0400, Brent Sutphin WB4X wrote:

>What are your feelings on "Log Book of the World" LoTW?

I did my first upload three weeks ago, and found it painless once I took the
time to set it up.
It's great to go online and receive more than 100 confirmations without ever
sending a paper
QSL. I love LOTW, and wish everyone would use it. I'm happy to send cards to
those who
need or want one, but I'll never have the time to QSL 100%. I'd far rather
spend my time
operating, studying, doing research, building stuff, mentoring others, etc.

Jim K9YC