On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 10:54:47AM -0400, Brent Sutphin WB4X wrote:
> What are your feelings on "Log Book of the World" LoTW?  I think it is the
> way of the future.  I just wonder how many are using it now.

I have uploaded over 3000 QSOs with over 10% confirmed.  I send out a
lot of paper cards, particularly for new countries and mode-countries
(direct) as well as new band-countries (via bureau).  So far I have one
country (ZC4) with a LOTW confirmation but no card received yet.  As I
approach a country total of 300, it gets a bit harder in any case, but
I'll take whatever I can get.

Bob, N7XY