Perfect lot for a G5RV.  My lot is about the same with tree's in the front and
back.  Mine is hung between a front tree and a back tree.  Power lines are in
the front only a few feet from the end of my G5RV  No problem with it.  It's up
30 ft and works great in all directions tunes all bands with the K-2 tuner.
Seems to work both long and short distance.  It's 102 ft long.  Easy to make
but mine is from antennasmore.  Has survived multiple wind storms 60 MPH winds.

Jay
KC9EUH
FP 750
FISTS 5344

John Rader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have recieved an overwhelming amount of info on antennas that may take few
days to read through. There is some work to be done on my ground system as
well.

A little progress was made by adding one radial, which made my TT 253 happy
on 20m. The K2 and TT tuner are indicating consistent forward power 10m -
80m and low SWR.

I would like to maximize the efficiency of this antenna for multi band use.
I am on a 60 x 160 lot, in Dallas, with the shack located in the back corner
with a large tree in the front and back that are 100' apart with the 125'
EFHWA strung between. Our antenna height is restricted to 35'. Utility lines
are locted in the alley along the back. I have a 17m moxon mounted to the
roof of the house which is in the middle of the lot.

I can change the length, grounding, or add radials along the property edge,
but the height is restricted.

Thanks,
John K5XTX