For what its worth. Over here in the motherland they sell plastic foam rockets
about a foot long, 2 in a pack, together with a catapult for about $10
equivalent. Jan, Alan and I had a fun couple of hours shooting the rocket,
with fishing line attached, over the oak tree in my front garden to the
evident amusement of my neighbors and passers by. Once we had the line over a
bough at a decent height we used the fishing line to haul some string to haul
some rope to haul the end of my trapped dipole over the tree. The other cool
thing about the rockets is that they make a howling whistle as they descend
which woke the local mutts up....They sell the rockets in Kellers - a toy
shop in the fine City of Norwich - somewhat far from you over in the
colonies. I'll try and post the brand etc..when I re discover the safe place
I put them when we were done shooting.

Best regards
--
Stephen Farthing G0XAR

PS Is anyone going to Pacificon next month?. Jan, Alan and I shall be there