Your wish is already fulfilled, Paul.

Go to the Elecraft WEB site and download the PDF file of the manual. Open it
in Adobe Acrobat reader (free from www.adobe.com), go to the PCB layout page
and do a "search" in Acrobat for the reference designator you want. You'll
see the part ref des highlighted as it finds it.

You can find the parts on the schematics the same way. My only complaint is
that sometimes it's hard to see the highlighted Ref Des! So I repeat two
searches for different parts until I see the highlight come on.

Ron AC7AC