There all there, Paul. Just take your time and you'll find them. From your call sign you are licensed for 10W at the moment, so your K2 without its KPA100 should suffice for the time being.

Good luck with your Intermediate and Full licence examinations.

73 de David

M3CRQ de G4DMP

In a recent message, Paul Bartlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said....
I'm currently building up the KPA100 for my K2 and am becoming inceasingly frustrated at my own inability to locate component sites on the board.

Comments?

Paul M3CRQ