I've found a trick to locate top-side parts in K2 Appendix F that are labeled but not findable in Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader).

It turns out that the unsearchable parts are the ones that are labeled vertically (i.e., bottom to top). The searchable top-side parts have labels that are oriented normally (i.e., left-to-right) when looking at the board in standard orientation.

To find the unsearchable topside parts in Adobe Reader:
1. Rotate the page clockwise 90 degrees
2. Select the text tool (capital T).
3. Click and drag across the page, or just the area of interest. (You will only be able to select vertical swaths.)
4. All searchable part numbers will now be highlighted (black on my screen)
5. All labeled but unsearchable parts now stand out visually and are easy to find.

Leigh WA5ZNU