On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 04:35:24PM -0700, John, KI6WX wrote:
> I thought about that option.  However, if you are going to use CW input and
> output, why not just send CW in the first place.  CW probably offers better
> weak signal performance than FSK31.

Most people don't do CW because of it's performance, they use it because it's
a lot of fun. Someone thinking that CW is the greatest thing since sliced
bread will never use other modes anyway. But for those interested in casual
use of other modes, translation from and to CW may be an option.

Regards

        Uz

--
Ullrich von Bassewitz                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]