-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dan Barker
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 4:14 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: FW: [Elecraft] PSK31 question

Not sure I see the difference between setting requested power at 15 W, and
driving for 5, and setting requested power for 10 and driving for 5. Setting
requested power for 10 and getting an ALC light to just light sounds like
the ALC would be distorting my signal a bit.

<snip>