On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

Several years ago, K3HRN set up an Elecraft Rig Owner's Database at:
http://tinyurl.com/4g2vy
http://www.zerobeat.net/qrp/k2data/

I don't know what the status of it is other than it's still up, but it shows
less than 200 users! That's a far cry from the number of rigs sold. It's
free. It requires a simple log-in, but you can view the data without doing
that using a generic log-in provided.

At one tiem there were a lot more entries....but in a system crash the data was lost. It's back up again.

In the past I received several very critical emails about the html, etc. I'm happy to provide the service...and strongly suggest that the nay sayers offer something much better.

So, until they do, pleae feel free to make use of it.

73
Thom-k3hrn

www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
    Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month