Dwight,

Since both crystals are not oscillating, I would wenture a guess that you have an oscillator that refuses to oscillate above 22 MHz or so. Take a good look at the capacitor values in the oscillator circuit (use the schematic to identify which components are associated with the oscillator).

73,
Don W3FPR