Dan:

Depends upon which MODE you're in when you set power.

Po28 only is active in modes other than CW.

73,

Tom   N0SS

At 07:23 AM 12/20/04, Dan Barker wrote:
I'm aware of that setting, but the symptom is on 24 only, not on 28. Very odd. Also, I didn't remember that it was for 12 also.

So, I set the Po28 to 15. Now both 24 and 28 show 15.2 as max requested. I set it back to 10. Still both 24 and 28 show 15.2 as max requested. I'm guessing the firmware got lost, at some point, and toggling Po28 fixed it. Now the display is believable, and I've got a couple transformers to inspect for the low power out on the higher bands.

Very interesting result.

Dan

k4zm sez:
<snip>
In your Secondard Menu of the firmware there is a setting called "Po28" it comes defaulted to 10 watts and this controls the maximum output on 12 and 10 meters.
</snip>

Sent via the WebMail system at visioncomm.net