I have a question about soldering irons for circuit board soldering....I have
been using a Solder-it Pro 70 powered by Butane but it develops heat from 750F
to 2500F. I have used it mainly for repair work and adjust it mid range but of
course I am not knowledgable as to what the temp is at mid-range. Any
suggestions? I cannot afford a hundred dollars or more for a new one.
Paul Gates