-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MikeH
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:11 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2: Tilt Bail Installation Question

Hello All,

I'm currently building my K2, and have come to the tilt bail
installation part. I must be missing something, because the force
required to compress the tilt bail between the two rubber feet seems
very excessive. To make the bail fit between to feet will require A LOT
of force.

Is this normal? Whenever I have to really force something when building,
my first thought is that something is not right....although I really
don't see how anything could be wrong here. I appreciate any feedback.

Mike Hagey/NR7F