OK...now I'm getting really angry HI HI :))...
First the transmitter (easy one)

I made a measurment with my HP8590A of the transmitted signal from K2 to
transwerter (signal after the first buffer).
When i moove 100 KHz away from carier there is -73dBc of signal remaining.
After a little bit of conversation with local gurus probably this not to
good number (compared dBc's of other same 1.st class rtx's are -90
to -100dBc)

Is it possible to improve K2's local osc noise and purity???

Thank's
Adi

"mit VV" is a german term for "with preamplifier". "ohne VV" is "without
preamplifier".

For the bad data you have to know, every K2 is very special. Do you know,
how well the allignement of the basic K2 was done? And the transverter: was
it well build and is everything ok?

73 de DH8DAP, Frank from Schwelm nr Cologne, JO31PG
(working on K2 #4770)

And the link to measurments page:

http://hft.fh-pforzheim.de/trxtest/Messergebnis/TRX_Messung_2_2005.pdf

I dont know what does it mean K2 mit VV (K2 with? maybe Vor Verstarker)
Still noone want to comment........?????

K2 is top preformance rtx and should show better numbers....
Or not?

S55M-Adi