Hi Adi,

There must be something wrong with your K2 or measurement set up. As can be seen from the phase noise plot on our web page (under radio comparisons) the K2 TX signal is better than -130 dBc when you get 10-20 kHz away from the carrier. Also, what b/w and span were you using on your 8590 analyzer?

On the receive side the XV and K2 pair are among the best out there. I do not know what was different about his set up.

73, Eric

S55M wrote:
OK...now I'm getting really angry HI HI :))...
First the transmitter (easy one)

I made a measurment with my HP8590A of the transmitted signal from K2 to
transwerter (signal after the first buffer).
When i moove 100 KHz away from carier there is -73dBc of signal remaining.
After a little bit of conversation with local gurus probably this not to
good number (compared dBc's of other same 1.st class rtx's are -90
to -100dBc)