-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Conley
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List
Subject: [Elecraft] a K2 thought?

In reviewing the K2 manual prior to ordering/building I have noticed
that there are several
instructions to install a 'GROUP' of components then solder and trim the
leads. Wouldn't
this lead to missed solder connections or cause a less than perfect
soldered joint. I should
think like 'THE TURTLE ' in that slow and steady (one at a time) will
get you there with a lot less chance of an error in assembly.
72/71 de "rc" kc5wa