I must sound my 2 cents on this.
The mailing list is hosted on a sever that Elecraft does not control.
Therefore they do not have the final say so on spam filtering of said
server.
I have had several mailing list post binned by my pop host because of
spam filtering, but got it
Worked out and everything is fine now.
So raising an uproar and talking about setting up an alternate list
is a bit much.
But if you feel so spited that you must continue ranting about the
quality of missing one post
Then you could try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elecraft/
Probably will not have the same quality and quantity of people there
(much larger base already on this list)
But this is a free choice list and NET so do as you will.

As for me, a post goes elsewhere, doesn't get posted, sorted to SPAM,
or even gets lost completely, well that
Can happen on this wonderful collection of hardware we call the
Internet.

My advice, take a few breathes, come down from your high horse and
realize, this is just a hobby and your post probably
Wasn't the end all beat all post of the century. Try to repost if you
wish and move along your merry way.

Well enough from my spleen
And I think I went over 2 cents as well HI HI

As for me, this reflector is a wonderful place to have any and all
questions I have had answered, even before I need to ask them
As the case is most times (plus a great back reference when you have
such a LARGE archive as I have here, or if I must the List Archive on
the net)

Eric, Wayne and the gang at Elecraft do a wonderful job providing us
with great radios and accessories, and do a bang-up job here on the
reflector as well answering questions and what not.

Do keep up the great work guys

73
John
N5BSD