I'm holding on to my HP15C which I bought in college in 1987, still have the
receipt.  My boss here was looking for a good RPN calculator and figured he
might find that one on eBay cheap.  WRONG!  Turns out that very good examples
of it, complete with manual and case are about $300 to $400.  Even one with a
broken LCD display was still over $100, more than I paid for it new.  Not sure
when (or why) HP discontinued it.  They still make the financial version
(HP12C) which is the same form factor, just different button assignments.

I also have an HP48G+ which is still RPN.  Not sure if it is still made or not.
 I got the '48 about 5 years ago.  Some of the '48s have expandable memory
slots, however, mine has 128k fixed RAM.  I've seen where people have
programmed it to use its IR port as a remote control!

Hmm, wonder if the HP48 can be used to control the K2?

Mark, NK8Q