Reminds me of my first, professional, programming job. The Motorcycle dealer
where I worked had an HP-?? (I forget which, but it had a magnetic strip
reader for programming) and I managed to fit a Payroll Tax Calculation
system on one card. Long after I quit that job, I'd get the calculator and
the new tax rate tables in the mail with a check every year, and reprogram
the new tables.

Many waters under that bridge<G>.

Probably we are talking about 1976 or so.

Yes, performing calculation on a non-RPN calculator is still very difficult.
I can't imagine why RPN isn't standard - It's so intuitive. My dad bought an
HP-35 ($395 in the early 1970's) and I've been an RPN kinda guy ever since.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

<snip>
My boss here was looking for a good RPN calculator and figured he might find
that one on eBay cheap.
</snip>