HP now makes the HP33s (~$45), which is a slightly enhanced 32sii & does
RPN or algebraic.  Looks like marketing was at work, though, since they
put the buttons in a strange V pattern.  I've also read that the decimal
point is tough to see.  And for matrices, differential eqns, etc., you
can now upgrade to a 49g+.  Great functionality, but I think HP has lost
a bit in the quality department.  The newer calcs just don't have that
solid feel of the older brown ones.  (But I still buy them!)

Mike  AB3AP