Dan,

Would you be happy with a K3 with a P3, Larger face, display, more buttons,
power supply, better speaker(forward facing) and maybe a 500w amp built in?
Would it need to be a  whole new radio or would a "repackaged" K3 satisfy
your request? How about this, a larger case with an option for either a
lager speaker or a P3 and a bigger display? How about 2 speakers, one for
each VFO???? Put one speaker on either side of the radio.

--
Nicholas W. Farrar
Network Engineer / IT Coordinator

Brown Folse PACS