> Looks good, but if Elecraft made it,

And you think Elecraft can produce something in small quantities
at a price competitive with a larger market product, sell it to
a subset of the 5000 Kw owners at a lower price than the equivalent
commercial product and make a reasonable profit?

Believe me, I looked into a 12 button external box and it wasn't
feasible for the $100 price of one of the Xkeys sticks.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV