Keep in mind that you can do point/click freqeuncy changes from the
bandmap in certain logging programs.  Both N1MM (contesting) and
Logger32 (general logger) offer rapid QSY that way .... I assume others
do as well.   If you spot a frequency of interest on the Rocky display,
you could do the actual QSY from the logger bandmap.  I've sometimes
even loaded in dummy callsigns every few KHz  on the bandmap so that I
can just step through them for QSY.

73,
Dave   AB7E