My W2 has a pair of 2 KW sensors which I run in the automatic sensor
switching mode.  This way, I don't have to flip any switches as I alternate
between each rig of my SO2R setup.  I am seeing erratic readings in the
automatic sensor switching mode that I am not seeing if I manually throw the
sensor switch to S1 or S2.  From this result, I am concluding that my sensor
hook up is RF sound and the fault must be in the automatic switching
algorithm of the W2.  I get the same erratic readings on the W2 as well as
the W2 software interface application.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thanks,

Bob K5WA