If you are a WriteLog user you may want to check out their new webpage look.
WriteLog has had some succession problems in coming up with the right people
to take over from the old guard. Hopefully they have succeeded and will once
again be able to grow the product. I proposed the upgrade below to WriteLog
and Steve responded.

>Hi Fred,

>I'll forward your request on to Wayne.  You're the 2nd person to request
this recently.  :-)

>Steve N9OH

>Wayne,

>Nice new look for the WriteLog webpage. I've used WriteLog since 2003 and
feel comfortable with it. My problem now is I need a way to introduce
Elecraft K3 Commands from WriteLog. Is >there any chance that you could add
a menu option to choose either sound card for voice output as it is now OR
instead use the function keys to send a text string to the rig to initiate
the >K3DVR? This would be a killer new capability for WriteLog and for users
of the new SDR oriented rigs.

>73, Fred, AE6IC, hamkt...@att.net

" Do or Do-not. There is no 'Try'..." ~ Yoda