There are some interesting new capabilities in the works for
WriteLog.  I am not at liberty to discuss them here but I
believe when released those capabilities will answer the need
for supporting custom commands (K3 Macros) as well as extending
existing commands to the WriteLog interface.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV