Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> In my location, the K2 was unusable without the KNB2, so I'd get it in
> step 1. But as they say, YMMV.

I've noticed the majority of K2s seem to be built with the NB.  I don't
have it, and since I don't seem to be having any man-made noise problems
I've been wondering when & where the NB is useful.  Is it mainly for
presumably noisier urban and suburban areas?  Without it would something
like Spectrogram show continual spikes at certain frequencies?  And
finally, would the DSP board have any substantial effect on the sort of
man-made noise the NB addresses?  Thanks!

Curiously yours,
Mike  AB3AP