From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ken Bessler
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 10:23 PM
To: Elecraft Main Group
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 battleplan?

I'll be sending out my 1st order for a K2 station next
week. Many thanks to Jim Sheldon, W0EB for his
demo of a K2 that flat out blew my mind.

I still would like help from the users selecting both
the construction order and exactly what to buy. Below
is a list of what (& what order) I'm thinking of buying:

1) K2, KSB2  (May)
2) KPA100  (August)
3) K160RX, KNB2, KIO2 (September)
4) K60XV, KDSP2 (November)
5) XV50 (January '06)
6) XV144 (March '06)

Have I missed anything? Is that order of construction
a good one?

Thanks for all the help!

 Just my 2¢ worth... 73's es gd dx de Ken KGØWX
Grid EM17ip, Flying Pigs #1055, Digital On Six #350,
 List Owner, Yahoo! E-groups: VX-2R & FT-857

--
No steeeenkin' virus found in dis owtgoing meeazzage!