From: Randy Moore [mailto:wrmoor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:11 PM
To: Elecraft Discussion List
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] Low and High Mic gain question

  The latest K3 manual implies that the Low and High mic gain settings
are kept separately for each of the Front and Rear mic connections, but
that's not what's happening here with 4.10 firmware.  Bias is kept
separately.  I have a Kenwood hand mic in the front connection and a
CM500 headset in the rear - very different mic characteristics!

73,
Randy, KS4L