Randy
Below are the Macros I use to select the Front microphone (PF1) & Rear
microphone (FP2).
I have an electrict element in a D104 case for the front and a CM500 headset
in the rear. You can add eq settings to these if you want different settings
for the 2 microphones.

Front Mic
    Name -MicFP
    Macro - MG020;MN053;DN;DN;SWT11
    Assignment - FP1
Rear Mic
    Name -MicRP
    Macro - MG006;MN053;DN;DN;UP;SWT11
    Assignment - FP2

The above will leave you in the Microphone Select menu. I do that to verify
it is correctly gain setting (High-Low). You can add ;MN255 (need the ";" to
separate) to have the end of the macro exit the menu after SWT11.

MGnnn is the mic gain that you use for that microphone
MN053 is Mic Sel menu
UP & DN commands are equivalent to turning the VFO A knob one step.
SWT11 is Tap switch 11 [A/B(1)]. This is a toggle.
Must exit the Mic Set menu.

Error to watch out for -- Pressing FP1 or FP2 twice in a row will give you
the wrong gain setting. That is why I make sure to leave the menu up to
verify it is set correctly!
George
AI4VZ

From: "Bill Conkling" <n...@widomaker.com>

I think what is needed here are two PF keys, one to set the mic up for
FrontPanel, and one for the RearPanel.