Once again, I'm afraid I heard nothing.  I started listening to 14.314
from 1745 and continued until 1815 and I heard nothing but atmospherics.
  During that time I qsy'd up and down to be sure I wasn't missing
anything.  My antenna is a vertical and there is a rise in the land to
the west of me.  Perhaps the combination cuts me off from the West!  I'm
fine into eastern Europe, so I know that my rig's ears are fine.

I'll keep trying.

Phil and Christina wrote:
> Propagation seemed good this week, though the number of stations checking in
> was down a bit.  The discussions were on the availability of the KPA500
> (thanks to Lyle for being a good sport about it) and the need for the K3
> buffer mod if using the P3.  Thanks to everyone who checked in.  Here is the
> list of participants.
>
> Station       Name            QTH     Rig     S/N
>
> VE3QF         Tony            ON      K3      137
> AD5SX         Paul            NM      IC706MkIIG      (K3 had to go back to
> Elecraft)
> WA9EBX        Larry           KY      K3      4309
> W4WFB         Roy             NC      K2      2225
> W1ZI          John            MA      K3      4103
> K4GCJ         Gerry           NC      K3      1597
> KK7P          Lyle            WA      K3      3036
> W5LAD         Jim             TX      K3      1068
> W0CZ          Ken             ND      K3      457
> W1VJ          Mart            MA      K3      427
> AI4VZ         George  GA      K3      2412
> W4RKS         Jim             AL      K3      3618
> W6VY          Bob             CA      K3      2765
> KB3FBR        Joe             PA      K2      6178
> AC0NM         Glenn           NM      K3      2843
> W4BRP         Bob             FL      K3      4595
> KM5Q          Windy           NM      K3      764
> NU4C          Paul            FL      K3      3993
> K2ASP         Phil            OR      K2      5204
> W8YMO         Harry           OH      K3      166
> N1OXA         James           ME      K3      4538
> W0FM          Terry           MO      K3      474
> KA0NCR        Arnie           NE      K3      185
> W8OV          Dave            TX      K3      3139
> NS7P          Phil            OR      K3      1826
>
> 73,
>
> Phil, NS7P

Dick KA1OZ
Middleborough, MA