Propagation within the US was spotty this week, though both EI6IZ and ZL1PWD
checked in off axis to my quad.  Jim, W4RKS had a strong signal here in OR;
and he called for those I couldn't get, turning up another six stations.
Thanks, Jim.  There were 20 of us over a 20 minute, with no discussions
following check-ins.  Everyone back east reported very nice weather.  It was
57F and rainy fairly hard at my QTH, however.  Thanks to everyone who
checked in.  Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
WB6IVF  Jerry           CO      IC7000
WO1I            Dick            MA      K3      911
W4JRV           Jeff            SC      TS2000
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
EI6IZ           Brendan EI      K3      39
ZL1PWD  Peter           ZL      K3      139
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
K5OAI           Sam             TX      K3      4123
AE7G            George  WA      K3      3934
NK6A            Don             CA      K3      4569
WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
N7ZO            Bob             OR      K3      4532
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P