Let's end this thread for now.

As a general note, we insure K3 shipments due to their high value. UPS,
and most other shippers,  do not allow us to waive the signature
requirement on insured packages. Individual drivers may have agreements
with recipients that are different than this, be we can't control that
from here.

Best bet for large value shipments is to ship them to your work address
if you do not have someone at home to receive them. That's what I do
when I buy high value items for my personal use.

The original poster on this thread called us and we were able to reroute
the package to his work address.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----