People's experience with UPS is obviously all over the place. My own
experience with UPS is excellent. When a signature is required, they will
make three attempts (three days in a row) to deliver it. After that I would
have to go to their depot which is fortunately not that far away. That may
have happened once when we forgot or weren't able to arrange for somebody to
be home. I will choose UPS ground again.

AB2TC - Knut