Quite a coincidence.

In 1978 I had horrible RFI that blanketed HF and 2 meters and also
affected TVs and even people's stereo systems. Naturally, my neighbor
asked if it could be my ham radio.  At one point I looked out and saw
another guy walking up and down the street with a portable radio, the
same thing I'd been doing.  But it was impossible to localize the noise
- it seemed to come from every power pole and every circuit.  Finally
the power company was called in and they found that the source was my
neighbor's doorbell transformer.

A couple years later I'd bought a house was seriously chasing DX with
the great sunspot peak when the same kind of noise came back. Again,
neighbors up the street wondered if it was my ham radio.  And again,
attempts to trace the noise were futile.  I finally walked up to the
neighbors' house, which did seem pretty hot, and pressed the doorbell
button.  The noise stopped momentarily.  So I told them their doorbell
transformer was likely at fault and they replaced it.  Problem solved.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU