Wes,

The TX and VFO frequencies won't behave any differently with APF
turned on, if that's what you're asking. They'll still be corrected
for your sidetone pitch, as always.

APF will behave like a tunable narrow filter superimposed on the
normal passband. Its initial frequency would match the sidetone pitch,
but you'll be able to move it around using the shift control.

We're still playing with it.

Wayne