Paul,

I would be very happy to just have a "live" PITCH control, as has been
requested a number of times. By "live" I mean being able to hear the
received signals as you vary their pitch, without changing their
location in the passband. That would be much better than having to
first adjust RIT for a more suitable pitch tone then subsequently
having to catch up to it with SHIFT as you describe below.

As it is now, PITCH is a sidetone control, not a signal control. When
you turn on PITCH the sidetone comes on and the signals go away. To me
it is as nearly inconvenient as it would be having the signals go away
every time I moved the AF Gain control.

The peaking part of APF would be a nice enhancement but it's the live
pitch control that I really want.

73,
Drew
AF2Z