Monoprice is your friend.

James K2QI
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: The Smiths <notforc...@hotmail.com>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:15:28
To: <d...@w3fpr.com>; Elecraft Reflector<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Nearfield monitors

After reading what you wrote about the expensive hi-fi speakers you (own) and
tested on your K3 I new you were one of those guys easily fooled into buying
those expensive "home theater cables", and you just confirmed it!  I'm a
Monster wire dealer, and I have to tell you Don, we have a 400% mark up on that
wire.  I laugh every time I sell a cable to someone and make $60 on a 12' piece
of wire stuffed into a over sized plastic jacket.  Thank god for people like
you... I can still make a living during "home" installs..  LOL
Wire is wire, 12 awg is 12 awg, no matter what kind of plastic casing is melted
around it... Ohms law... LOL.