There's the rub

members of my local club were not overly interested in my K3 as it doesnt
have all the
knobs etc on the front panel, you cant change the color of the display
and it isnt heavy
I really find that sad ,, I would get lost from time to time placing my
TS 850 in a unknown
state by accidently pushing a wrong button ,, hasnt happened on the K3
the GUI is great
but simple and some think simple relates to poor or ineffective
as I am a casual operator and dont use 1/10 the features avaible but
wanted a rig that would hold
up to some of the nasty krap on HF ,,, K3 Rocks,, was fun to build and
has great support

Bob K3DJC