This is one thing I don't understand with the TS-590s:

"For 1.8/3.5/7/14/21MHz amateur bands, when receiving in CW/FSK/SSB modes
down conversion is selected automatically if the final passband is 2.7kHz or
less"

So does that mean if the passband selected is greater than 2700 Hz, the
receiver switches to upconversion?!?

James K2QI