This looks like a situation in which the only means for members of this list to
obtain one of these headsets (which I own and like very much!) is for a U.S.
ham to buy it, have it shipped to his QTH, and then reship to an international
QTH.

I am willing to undertake this effort, with no "handling fee", for anyone who
wishes. Please contact me off list if you would like for me to get a CM500 for
you, and we can work out details for payment in advance to me of the purchase
cost, shipping cost to my QTH, and then my reshipping to overseas QTH. Postal
shipment to European destinations would be about $24, perhaps $14 if it will
fit in a small flat rate priority mail box (which I doubt). Purchase from B&H
and cheapest-option US shipping is $44.39 plus $3.60 shipping, or about $48
(€34). The total cost thus would be about $72, or perhaps $62 with the small
box, which would be about €50 or €43 at current exchange rates.  Shipping costs
will vary depending on method of international shipment chosen, etc. Paypal
preferred for transfer of money.

73

Lew K6LMP