Hi K3 fans

Speaking about HI and LO Cut controls. I have notice this:

Tune a carrier at for example, 1 KHz tone.
Set a computer waterfall with enough frequency resolution to see  few Hz
changes
Play with HI and LO Cut controls up and down (of course, let the 1 KHz
signal pass trough the filter).

Result, the carrier frecuency will be shifted by a few Hz.

Do you hace same results in your K3?

Do Low and Hi Cut controls only have effect on the DSP filters?

Thanks, Ramiro.

EA4NZ