Don't get me wrong Julian, I would make the same choice as you given the
circumstances. It's just that the circumstances shouldn't be so. This whole
thing with allowing devices that will for sure interfere and then leave it
to the affected parties to resolve the problems when the inevitable
interference occurs is a copout by regulatory agencies. This is the Part 95
clause in the USA and should never have happened. I am still praising and
enjoying my relative freedom of interference. My neighborhood is a
moderately densely populated suburban one with above ground utilities but no
industrial sites within miles.

AB2TC - Knut