Hello again again,

Hi again,

When I came across this thread, I was somewhat puzzled, as I didn't think
that there was this imminent threat of an onslaught of interference from
plasma displays. A little bit of Google research and talk with people in the
know bears out that the plasma technology is indeed, if anything, losing
ground to the LCD technology which is cheaper and rapidly catching up in
display quality. So I don't think there is really a big threat here. It's
too bad that there are still neighborhoods affected by these displays and
the fact that they are allowed to be sold at all, in spite of the fact that
they cause incurable interference problems.

AB2TC - Knut