Hi folks;

Yes, I really love my K3 in spite of my questions and gripes; here they are:

   1. During the 10 meter contest, I was up around 28.400 operating SSB
      with the NB on, when I noticed that I was getting a strong CW
      signal pumping my AGC (or so it seemed).

      In doing a little research, I found the cw station responsible was
      down at 28.023, at about S9+40 db; by call, I know the station and
      that he is about 3 miles away.  Far enough and weak enough that I
      should not be receiving this sort of interference I think, given
      there are no key clicks, etc.

      I turn off the NB, and it clears up completely, even 500Hz away,
      let alone 300 or 400 KHz away.   I go back up, no problem except I
      want to use the NB; turn it back on, problem re-appears.

      This seems to be an artifact of how the NB is implemented,
      rendering it useless under these sorts of circumstances.

      Am I missing something, out of adjustment, or ???

   2. The power switch - early serial number (1476); my power switch -
      well the rubber / plastic part you press on - is starting to look
      like a mouse has nibbled on it, with little divots falling off
      along the top and right side edges.  It is looking quite ragged.
      Has anyone else had this, or know if I can replace just the
      rubber/plastic part, or do I need to replace the entire switch
      assembly?

Thanks and 73 de Dave, W5SV