I think you should save your money. Apparently, they appear to have a lot, if
not all, filters that behave this way.  Short of having a more symmetrical
filter in place the two sidebands aren't ever going to sound the same.  I know
that theory says we shouldn't be able to hear a difference, but it's quite
audible and quite annoying to me.

Here's a plot of mine: http://k6mhe.com/n7ws/Elecraft_2_8_Filter.gif

Wes  N7WS