Thanks, Leigh.  It is very useful website indeed.

Seasons greetings to you and others who replied to my mail on this topic.

 cheers,

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU [via Elecraft]
<ml-node+5838432-37840995-36...@n2.nabble.com>
收件人﹕ Johnny Siu <vr2...@yahoo.com.hk>
傳送日期﹕ 2010/12/16 (四) 5:04:05 AM
主題: Re: OT: possible ham operation in the region of 415-526.5 Khz

Johnny,

It would be great if you could take a look at this:

http://www.500kc.com/

The FCC gave some hams and the ARRL an experimental license for the 500 KHz
band
a couple of years ago.

There's a tremendous amount of info on antennas, propagation, equipment,
modulation, ERP, etc. from the knowledge this group gained.  I'm sure any of
them would be happy to coordinate with you, as getting a ham allocation there
is
their goal as well.

Leigh/WA5ZNU