/soapbox on

I think they are referring to the Antennex website
http://www.antennex.com/Stones/st0906/antennex.html

you know the one that took the free L.B. Cebik's website
and commercialized all Cebik's content after he died

this rape of Cebik's material it is denied here:
http://www.antennex.com/Stones/st0509/lb_and_me.htm

all I know is, what was one freely given,
now must be paid for,
but whither or not that was Cebik's wishes for his legacy
well I guess we will each just have to decide for our selves

hint:
who's name is on the check you must write

/soapbox off

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan