From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Gary Gregory
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:58 PM
To: Steve Ellington
Cc: Barry; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Soldering Naked

'Chuckle'...OK...I guess the 'blob' of metal from the MIG welder that
entered my boot and caused me to star in an unscripted episode of 'Dancing
with the Sparks' pales into insignificance.

My wife is still laughing at my antics but at least Mr. Happy is remains
undamaged in my case the embarrassment level is somewhat less than yours.

Enjoy the Xmas break all....:-)

73's

Gary